Remove vertical lines or increase internal resolution..?
I have a problem with a game.Some game have vertical lines when NON native resolution are used.When i use native there is no problem but graphics are bad.When i use custom res and raising internal resolution graphics are very good but there is vertical lines...Is there a way to play this kind of games with good graphics but witn no vertical lines?Maybe some settings in "advance settings"?

p.s.:the game i want to play is tokyo xtreme drift 1,2

Sponsored links

(02-07-2010, 03:16 AM)mroussev Wrote: I have a problem with a game.Some game have vertical lines when NON native resolution are used.When i use native there is no problem but graphics are bad.When i use custom res and raising internal resolution graphics are very good but there is vertical lines...Is there a way to play this kind of games with good graphics but witn no vertical lines?Maybe some settings in "advance settings"?

p.s.:the game i want to play is tokyo xtreme drift 1,2

using the latest plugins u can (30 december...). when u run a game in the window u will see a resolution, put that in the internal and use the x2 scale to make it double, u may get rid of those lines.
OS: Win 7 Ultimate x64 sp1, MoBo: Asus P5QD Turbo, CPU: Q6600 @ 3,0Ghz, RAM: Trancend 2x2gb 6-6-6-18 800 MHz, GPU: HD 4850 1gb.
Pcsx2: Always Latest
When select native i cannot use scaling.It became grey.Try to rise it and then select native(like picture) but doesnt work game agani start only in native resolution.

http://img246.imageshack.us/i/43270295.jpg/
Some games with that problem can be fixed by using specific custom internal resolutions, try something like 1020x1020, 1270x1270, 1200x1200 or just try some different ones.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
Hm...And how can i find the proper?I mean how these resolution are chosen?I mean why 1020 and not 1025 for example?Is there a specific rule or formula?

p.s.:tried these 3 resolution 1200x1200 is better with this have only white lines and they are little less.So maybe onother custom res may fix piture at all?Tried also 1300,1400,1500,1600,and some other like 1420 and so on but all are worst then 1200.Any ideas for cutom res bigger then 1200 and smaller then 1600(fps became to drop low in biggers res)?
There is no known formula for this. The reason they work is because of tiny rounding errors in the GS > D3D conversion.
When it works, the rounding is "favorable" for this game.
As you noticed some values changed the behavior of the lines, so it's a matter of finding one (with trial and error) that works for the game. Also maybe try just changing one of the 2 values (maybe the first one) as it's possible the other doesn't change a thing.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
You mean to try with non equal nombers for example 1200x1000?