Renderer problem after update
Bug 
I have had a serious problem lately that has left me stuck with my games and it is the fact that now every renderer throws me an error when I want to launch a game or something like that. This all happened to me one day when I updated and after waiting for a few updates, nothing has been fixed. I stress that all this has been after the updates (I use DirectX 11 normally).

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

What is your gpu?
The same problem is happening for me. Behavior is same, after updating from the previous week, I'm completely locked out of all games. The error message at the end is different however.

(08-12-2023, 02:46 AM)TimberlineThunder Wrote: The same problem is happening for me. Behavior is same, after updating from the previous week, I'm completely locked out of all games. The error message at the end is different however.

Same question
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Wink 
Is this problem the same as the other recent non-bug Bug Report issue by Gr3g? I can't link to it, but I tried a similar fix and it worked for me. Biggrin
----
edit: full title of the other is [Bug Report] After recent updates, Vulkan + VSync = slowdown (Solved)
,ell, I guess we'll 'ever know what happens since no one wants to answer
(08-11-2023, 03:35 PM)lightningterror Wrote: What is your gpu?
I don't have a dedicated graphics card but I have a Core i5 560 M. Blush
(before the update the games ran perfectly if you ask me).
(08-12-2023, 02:46 AM)TimberlineThunder Wrote: The same problem is happening for me. Behavior is same, after updating from the previous week, I'm completely locked out of all games. The error message at the end is different however.
I think it's the same problem since you also get it as if your graphics drivers are out of date (which I doubt).
try updating your igpu drivers ( i doubt it'll work on such an antique thing, but it's worth trying)
(08-13-2023, 10:02 PM)jesalvein Wrote: try updating your igpu drivers ( i doubt it'll work on such an antique thing, but it's worth trying)

still does not work