Replace DirectX?
Is it possible to use a different video plugin instead of the d3d {GSdx}/directX for version 1.0.0?

Like seriously, not all of us can install directX... so any chance there could be a different usage or more portable usage?

Perhaps can we use an openGL of some sort, or any other plugins to replace the directX annoyance?

Sponsored links

The SVNs have OpenGL plugins.
(09-20-2013, 11:08 PM)metalmallow Wrote: The SVNs have OpenGL plugins.

Maybe I should rephrase my question...

"Is there a way to run PCSX2 entirely off of your flash drive?"

Like have it load the DLLs, the program, and all the other REQUIRED files except for the graphics card of course.

Cause like, I don't own a computer (nor will I own one any time soon)... so I can't exactly install any DLLs or anything. All I can do is run emulators off of my flash drive, but sadly; it doesn't seem like any PS2 emulator is able to run the DLLs and other requirements off of a flash drive entirely.
(09-20-2013, 11:11 PM)JustSomeGamerGuy Wrote: Maybe I should rephrase my question...

"Is there a way to run PCSX2 entirely off of your flash drive?"

Like have it load the DLLs, the program, and all the other REQUIRED files except for the graphics card of course.

Cause like, I don't own a computer (nor will I own one any time soon)... so I can't exactly install any DLLs or anything. All I can do is run emulators off of my flash drive, but sadly; it doesn't seem like any PS2 emulator is able to run the DLLs and other requirements off of a flash drive entirely.

Windows protip: Putting DLLs into the base folder of a program will allow the programs to use those DLLs. That includes all of those that directX relies on.
[Image: 2748844.png]
Copy D3DX9_43.dll and D3DX11_43.dll and depending on the other plugins Xaudio2_7.dll and Xinput1_3.dll along with the C runtime (MSVCR100.dll/MSVCP100.dll) into the pcsx2 folder. The sysWOW64 folder will have the 32bit dll's.