@Request thread for new game in compatibility list
(05-10-2016, 03:37 PM)ssakash Wrote: Bositman probably missed those compatibility reports, why would anyone intentionally ignore them ?
I can't imagine him intentionally ignoring it, but I also can't imagine him missing these posts as he was active on the forum and he had three months to take a look at here before they got pushed back to a previous page. It might be a good idea to mark a request that has been fulfilled with a distinct colour or something so it's clear to anyone who looks here that the thread has been created, and older requests don't get left behind.

Sponsored links

Not to worry, I will help Bositman handle this now.
(05-10-2016, 04:08 PM)FlatOut Wrote: I can't imagine him intentionally ignoring it, but I also can't imagine him missing these posts as he was active on the forum and he had three months to take a look at here before they got pushed back to a previous page. It might be a good idea to mark a request that has been fulfilled with a distinct colour or something so it's clear to anyone who looks here that the thread has been created, and older requests don't get left behind.

Imagine I have a life and have to manage the forum, the wiki, the website and test PCSX2 builds simultaneously.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(05-17-2016, 11:05 AM)Bositman Wrote: Imagine I have a life and have to manage the forum, the wiki, the website and test PCSX2 builds simultaneously.
I imagine thas been so for some time. If you can't find the time, you should've asked someone to take care of it sooner.

prafull said he'd help handle this but so far it's been a further week, it's known about, and still no further progress.
There are about 6 other people with access, but as you can see no one else bothers.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(05-17-2016, 12:39 PM)FlatOut Wrote: I imagine thas been so for some time. If you can't find the time, you should've asked someone to take care of it sooner.

prafull said he'd help handle this but so far it's been a further week, it's known about, and still no further progress.

I was talking about any future requests. I thought all pending threads were already created.  Ohmy
Threads have been created for:

Puzzle Quest - Challenge of the Warlords [SLES 54995] (E)

http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Puzzle-Qu...ES-54995-E

Tourist Trophy - The Real Riding Simulator [SCES 53372] (E)

http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Tourist-T...ES-53372-E

Do let me know if there are any other pending requests.
1)Game title: Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne Maniax Chronicle Edition
2)ELF name: SLPM-66681
3)Game CRC: 47BA9034
4)Compatibility report:
Can be played on PCSX 2 1.5.0 version, had for now no bugs encountered
PC Specs:

CPU: Intel Core i5 i5-2410M
GPU: AMD Radeon 7400 HD M

Build Description: PCSX2 1.5.0 (git version)
If other please specify: N/A

BIOS Used: Japan v1.00 (17/01/2000) Console

EE/VU Clamp modes: Normal/Normal
EE/VU Rounding: Chop/Chop

Speedhacks Used:
Recommended,MTVU

Gamefixes Used:
None actually

Amount of testing done (little/medium/much/completed-game):
Medium

Comments:
Game working fine

Bugs:
If you use PCSX 2 1.4.0 for this game i forbid that since i tried before on that version and game on it locks on demifiend change scene with errors, only on 1.5.0 Git one from PCSX 2 site i been able to bypass that lock.
[Image: 471j.jpg]
When you have almost year off work and school, so what else doing than gaming ?
lorddemolatron: Done, please repost your results here: http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Shin-Mega...#pid520028
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Game title: Matrix path of neo
ELF name: SLES_537.99
Game CRC: 13D5330A
Compatibility Report: 
Can be played on  PCSX2 1.5.0 Version: no bugs so far on this build.

PC Specs.
i5 4460 3.4ghz
Asus Strix GTX 960 4GB
16GB DDR3
2TB HDD & 240GB SSD

Build Description: PCSX2 1.5.0 (git version)
If other please specify: Latest dev build 

BIOS used: Europe v01.60(04/10/2001)

EE/VU Clamp modes: normal/normal
EE/VU Rouding: Chop/Chop

Speedhacks used
Recommended MTVU

Gamefixes: None

Amount of testing Done
Much

Game Working Fine.

Bugs. so the problem with this game is if you use Direct3D11 or Direct3D9 in Hardware mode the game will display Blue and White textures and messed up graphics now there are ways to fix this by 

1.Use OpenGL Hardware mode and you will notice the game will display all the textures correctly however you will see a transparant black rectangle on the top half of your screen but doesnt affect gameplay or get in the way to much.

2.Use Software rendering using Both Direct3D11 software rendering or OpenGL Software rendering i recommend using OpenGL Software Rendering because it helps will CPU performance alot and the game is fully playable on OpenGL Modes (note using software rendering is cpu intensive but OpenGL makes the game work and fully playable.