Resident Evil Outbreak widescreem
I have Resident Evil Outbreak japonese version with english translation. I tryed the widescreen patch for the japonese version with tranlation but it's not working. The american version is working well. Anyone can help me? I'm using PCSX2 1.4.

Sponsored links

Addresses are different for the NTSC-J version. I'm not sure if there's already one made for it, but otherwise you'll have to find the new addresses yourself for the NTSC-J version by comparing the offset differences between NTSC-U and NTSC-J.
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)
I have the patch for the NTSC-J version of outbreak. In the description says that is for the english patched too. I don't know why it's not working.
I renamed the patch with the CRC code that is in the console when the game opens (it was diferent from the patch I got) , but didn't work.
It's possible that the English translation patch affected the original game data.

I made a widescreen hack for this, but it was a few years ago, so they might've updated it since. Can you please link me to the translation patch?
http://www.mediafire.com/file/2g32ie4zmj...+patch.rar

This was the patch I used.
Maybe you didn't rename the CRC properly? The patch should be in cheats_ws.

The CRC after patching should be 32088394. Use the "Biohazard Outbreak" patch in my widescreen archive as a reference. It worked fine for me.
My cheats_ws folder is in documents. I didn't know. It's working now.
Thank you for your help.