Resolution and D3D settings?
wht setting should i keep for a better sharp graphics? wht i want to ask if i set the Resolution higher like then i should change the D3D according to it like

i set resolution to 1680x1050

So D3D should have the same setting as Resolution or it should be more higher or lesser then the resolution ?
[Image: card2.png]

Sponsored links

You set it to as high as your GPU can handle without slowing the game down.
www.twitch.tv/krazytrumpeter05
Want to stream your games? Let me know and I can help you get set up with Open Broadcaster Software.
alright i have tested it today on the resolution 1280*1024 and same D3D its work really nice on the 16:9 ratio but when i use the 4:3 ratio it get bit slow a little bit
Aspect ratio shouldnt matter at all for speed, or did I missunderstood what you meant to say?
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
no understood correct i am novice to this emu so may be i am wrong, so wht ever the aspect ration i use it dosent effect on the speed right? and one more thing when ever i change the graphic setting i had to restart the emulator again is tht alright?
You shouldnt have to, in fact if you're running a game and press the "esc" key to return to the pcsx2 main window you can change settings and get back in game with "run > execute" and most of time it'll continue just fine :P
ha ok
one more thing i am using the xbox360 pad but some i am unable to use the analog sticks in these 2 games

King of fighters maximum impact
King of fighters maximum impact 2

any idea how can i use the analog sticks in these above mention game ?
You sure they can use analog sticks normally? Dont know, try changing settings but if it works with other games it's probably that the game doesnt use analogs, did it use analogs in your PS2?