Resolution problem?
I think I have a resolution problem and I have been playing with the settings forever and finally I give up and am asking for help I will attach a screenshot of what I am talking about but I can only see half the game picture happens with all my games not just the one in the pic.

Also I have added a screen shot of my dxdiag display results so you can see what graphics card I have

Sponsored links

Are you using any non default settings and what game is it exactly?
CPU: Core i7 3610QM 2.30GHz (Turbo up to 3.10GHz)
GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 670m 3gb
RAM: 16gb ddr3
[Image: images.jpg]
The games using the snowblind engine have this issue in hardware mode. The only solution today is using software mode playing games like the Baldur's Gate and such.
Imagination is where we are truly real
(05-30-2013, 11:25 PM)nosisab Ken Keleh Wrote: The games using the snowblind engine have this issue in hardware mode. The only solution today is using software mode playing games like the Baldur's Gate and such.

I was thinking it was either something like that or he just messed up his resolution somehow in the settings didn't realize snowblind engine had problems
It is Champions return to arms and ok I'll choose software instead thanks

ok now how do I fix my FPS problem lol. I was running decent between 40-60 now im down to 13-15
What are the specs for your computer?
So even when i'm in software add or hardware mode I get the following result while playing aggresive inline

my specs AMD A4-4300M APU with Radeon HD graphics 2.50Ghz dual core and 4GB Ram
(05-31-2013, 12:27 AM)rakrimes Wrote: So even when i'm in software add or hardware mode I get the following result while playing aggresive inline

my specs AMD A4-4300M APU with Radeon HD graphics 2.50Ghz dual core and 4GB Ram

Try updating to the latest SVN this game is listed as being playable on version 1.1.0 so im assuming a recent fix has made it playable
Heres is the problem I am a little new to the PS2 emulating scene so SVN im lost sorry
http://pcsx2.net/download/development/svn.html
There should be a guide to compile it on that page