Resolution problem
Hi! 
i've been trying to change the resolution of games such as Ratchet & Clank - Going Commando(512x512) and Champions of Norrath.(640x447)
but nomatter what settings i change this resolution wont change. i've tried native x2 - x8 and customs like 1024x1024 and 1280x894 but it doesnt seem to change.
Fps is allright at 60 fps and graphictextures are fixed but resolution wont change what so ever.
anyone knows how i might fix this problem??

Sponsored links

Is the actual resolution not changing or just the resolution mentioned at the top of the game window(which doesn't change when set to higher resolutions in the stable version of PCSX2)?
(05-03-2016, 12:25 PM)FlatOut Wrote: Is the actual resolution not changing or just the resolution mentioned at the top of the game window(which doesn't change when set to higher resolutions in the stable version of PCSX2)?

Hi i fixed it as you replied. was configurating something in the window settings not in the plugin, not it seems to work fine, just some lags... should it be laggin at 1024x1024? i have intel i7 4.0 Ghz, GTX 960 and 16 gb ram? thought it should be able to run 2560 at least, but GS seems to be stable at 80%.. thats kinda a lot
If you have an Nvidia GPU, you could use the "Fast Texture Invalidation" Hack. Performance will skyrocket for Champions of Norrath (and others snow engine games).
(05-03-2016, 02:07 PM)gregory Wrote: If you have an Nvidia GPU, you could use the "Fast Texture Invalidation" Hack. Performance will skyrocket for Champions of Norrath (and others snow engine games).

Is this an implemented hack or do i have to download separately? cause i cant find it.
Actually it exists in the git version (http://pcsx2.net/download/development/git.html) not in stable version. Option is rather new (and current git version is a bit unstable)