Resolved: [Bug] Kingdom Hearts II [PAL]
# PCSX2 version: Official Beta 0.9.7.3876m

# CPU options: Default

# Plugins used: Default. Direct3D 10 for GSdx.

# Description: Music is missing audio channels. The main channels are there but some of the melody is missing. Also foot step sounds are sometimes off like when walking around Twilight Town with Donald and Goofy.

Lastly the lens flair from the sun in Twilight Town is visible through structures/obstructions. Resolved

I am still playing through the game and will further note additional problems. I have not tested the Software renderer with regards to the lens flair issue.
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 | Ryzen 3700X | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) | MSI 1070Ti | 16GB 3600MHz RAM

Sponsored links

which spu2 plugin are you using? can you try one of the other ones?

also you should be using beta 3878, beta 3876
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

I did get that build from the official site... it seems the news article and download link have silently changed to the new version o_o

Edit: I think that's another bug. The exe on your site is labeled pcsx2-r3878.exe but the PCSX2 titlebar says 3876 while running PCSX2. So in actual fact I am running the version you want me to be running.
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 | Ryzen 3700X | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) | MSI 1070Ti | 16GB 3600MHz RAM
Ah right ok, wasnt sure, i had nothing to do with the last beta Tongue

anyway, what SPU2 plugin are you using? have you tried any other ones?

I tried SPU2-X r3702m

I would try the alternate Zero SPU but that plugin crackles quite a bit and fairly often.
Computer specifications:
I understand, you can try turning on things like time stretching etc, see if any of that helps the crackling. However at the moment, im more interested in if the music is fixed in that plugin, just so we can narrow down if it is an internal problem or a plugin problem.

I may have jumped the gun so to speak. I haven't played the game on my console in ages so what I'm hearing in the emu might be correct.

After my current play through I'll give it a proper look.
Computer specifications:
I have just managed to get PCSX2 to work, and have been playing KH2. I am not experiencing the sound issues, however, I am experiencing graphical bugs, including the lens flare being visible through everything (including Roxas' head Laugh)
Just use a SVN build instead, chances are it's already been fixed like a bug that occurred in KH1. If you can't compile it yourself then just google "pcsx2 svn rain" (I include rain because forum rules prevent me from giving the full name since it's not official builds).
The lens flare issue seems to be fixed via this PR: https://github.com/PCSX2/pcsx2/pull/1278
In OpenGL with hardware depth on Smile
[Image: newsig.jpg]