Resolved: [Bug Orphis' build bot] No revision numbers more visible, since SVN 5769.
yeah i realise that and i have passed on the information to Orphis, so thank you for the report
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Sponsored links

(12-25-2013, 12:25 AM)refraction Wrote: yeah i realise that and i have passed on the information to Orphis, so thank you for the report

There is still the problem, the plugins still don't have any revision numbers.
MB: Gigabyte GA-X79-UP4 - Intel® X79 Express Chipset
CPU: Intel® Core™ i7-4960X CPU @ 3.60 GHz / TBF2.0 @ 4.00 GHz
RAM: 4x 8192 - 32 GB Corsair Vengeance® Pro Series DDR3-2133 PC3-17066 CL11
GFX: Gigabyte® Nvidia® GeForce™ GTX TITAN X - 12 GB GDDR5 (GV-NTITANXXTREME-12GD-B)
OS - MS - Windows 10 - Professional
MS - XBox Series X - With Activated Developers Mode

(12-28-2013, 02:45 PM)Cole Wrote: There is still the problem, the plugins still don't have any revision numbers.

I know, the last email i got back from Orphis was this

Quote:I'm doing a checkout with SVN 1.7. The script checking for the version is probably expecting 1.6. Can't fix it now (Christmas stuff going on) but I'll have a look soon!

SVN is really horrible for that matter...

/Orphis

so as soon as the xmas period is over, he will see to it.

Gigaherz recently converted the whole PCSX2 svn (with all history) to git.
This makes it possible to instantly compare files across revisions, without connecting to the slow svn servers.
Just another point for maybe, someday, switching to git Tongue2
I really hate git..

Git outta town! Time to Git it on! =D
Let's Git this party STARTED! WHOO! =D

EDIT: God I was high when I posted this. Uh, derp? >_>
Any fix to this yet? I am experiencing the same problems. Trying to download the latest SVN and it's showing GSDX 0 as my revision number, I mean the games are still playable but I don't know if this is effecting performance somehow.

Also experiencing C++ runtime crashes. >_<
It doesn't hurt anything, no. If I compile PCSX2 from source(which I do) all of mine are rev 0.

Update your Visual C++ redist for the crashes.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
Oh thank God. I have been trying to figure this out for a day. I kept thinking my Rev wasn't updating at all. I thank you very much for the quick response Smile
Always better to just come ask. Almost always someone helpful is online.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD