Resolved: [Bug Report] Armored Core 2 and Armored Core 2 - Another Age [NTSC-U]
Hi, i'm new here.

I would like to report a bug that I recently noticed was implemented in the latest versions of pcsx2. 

Bug that was probably implemented in version 1.7.4756, because until version 1.7.4755 this does not occur. 

When in the game AC2 or AC2 AA is paused during the mission the game has its hud corrupted until there is an API switch or enable and disable any option that messes with texture caching.

Some time ago I was testing messing with texture replacement and did not have this problem, at first I thought it was the reason. 

I originally thought the problem would be to have the texture replacement option enabled, even without having textures to replace the bug occurs. 

But today during the tests to report I noticed that even without this option marked the bug occurs.

Sponsored links

(08-27-2023, 06:29 PM)FriendlyUser Wrote: Hi, i'm new here.

I would like to report a bug that I recently noticed was implemented in the latest versions of pcsx2. 

Bug that was probably implemented in version 1.7.4756, because until version 1.7.4755 this does not occur. 

When in the game AC2 or AC2 AA is paused during the mission the game has its hud corrupted until there is an API switch or enable and disable any option that messes with texture caching.

Some time ago I was testing messing with texture replacement and did not have this problem, at first I thought it was the reason. 

I originally thought the problem would be to have the texture replacement option enabled, even without having textures to replace the bug occurs. 

But today during the tests to report I noticed that even without this option marked the bug occurs.

Fixed in latest versions.
Thank you for your report.
This bug report has now been marked as Resolved since it has been fixed on our code base.

This thread will now be closed and moved to the resolved bug reports subforum.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go