Resolved: [Bug Report] Baldur's Gate - Dark Alliance [PAL]
(01-03-2013, 12:46 AM)refraction Wrote: EE means "most of the emulator" essentially everything but the GS, unless you have the MTVU hack on, then it's everything except VU1 and the GS. The long and short of it means you are CPU limited.

Thanks a lot for your reply and good work on the emulator! Is there any multi threading support in the emulator or are we limited to the speeds alone?

Sponsored links

Mtvu means multi threaded VU Tongue2
[Image: ref_sig_anim.gif?ex=65f40671&is=65e19171...551a681a&=]

Sorry to necro this old thread but I was wondering if anyone had found a solution to this? Here are some screenshots:

I am using the latest version of pcsx2, and the game is a rip from my disc. I regularly player other games on my emulator (FFX, Kingdom Hearts, etc) with no lag or freaky graphical bugs.
(03-02-2014, 07:28 AM)therealflop Wrote: Sorry to necro this old thread but I was wondering if anyone had found a solution to this? Here are some screenshots:

I am using the latest version of pcsx2, and the game is a rip from my disc. I regularly player other games on my emulator (FFX, Kingdom Hearts, etc) with no lag or freaky graphical bugs.

software mode + 4Gb patch solves this
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Awesome, thank you so much!

Now I'm getting this a bazillion times, with a very weird flickering effect. Do you have any suggestions?

GSdx: out-of-memory, texturing temporarily disabled
(03-02-2014, 08:40 AM)therealflop Wrote: Awesome, thank you so much!

Now I'm getting this a bazillion times, with a very weird flickering effect. Do you have any suggestions?

GSdx: out-of-memory, texturing temporarily disabled

no
that's why you need the 4GB patch

BTW, this is not a support thread. don't post in it if you have nothing to bring to the solving of this bug. thanks.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Oh, my apologies.
Just simply pressing F9 completely resolved this issue for me, let me know if that helps anyone
This was already given as a solution and this thread is ancient, please check/read before posting.

The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.
[Image: ref_sig_anim.gif?ex=65f40671&is=65e19171...551a681a&=]

Thank you for your report.
This bug report has now been marked as Resolved since it has been fixed on our code base.

This thread will now be closed and moved to the resolved bug reports subforum.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction