Resolved: [Bug Report] Dance Dance Revolution Extreme [NTSC]
# PCSX2 version: Official 1.2.1 (r5875) release
# CPU options: EE/IOP defaults, VUs defaults
# Plugins used: lilypad-r5875, spu2-x-r5875
# Description: Stepping on 2 arrows at once doesn't register on a Konami brand, however if your foot is on one arrow and you step on a different arrow, it will register the 1 arrow. Also see: http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Dance-Dan...#pid460570

Sponsored links

Not sure if this was a config issue in Lilypad or Konami not playing nice. I tested DDR Max 2 with DS3 yesterday - no problems with double arrows.

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
What? Wacko
Sorry, phone spasm screwed the font size I guess Tongue

The user says that double arrows weren't registering (i.e. pressing 2 buttons at the same time) - so I didn't know if it was a Lilypad driver/configuration or hardware issue. I just added a note that I had no issues playing a different version of DDR with a DS3 yesterday
According the post by ssakash in the support thread it's a known issue, so it's probably not just an unrelated hardware issue. There could be more details in the link he posted to googlecode, but it doesn't work anymore.
Git #1412 adds Dance Pad Support for Lilypad; so this should be OK now.

Thank you for your report.
This bug report has now been marked as Resolved since it has been fixed on our code base.

This thread will now be closed and moved to the resolved bug reports subforum.