Resolved: [Bug Report] God Of War 2 [PAL]
hello,

i also have a problem with the game. i´m nearly at the end of the game at the point where i actually have to fight Lahkesis and Atropos. When i fly to the plattform i think a video should start, but nothing happens.

Someone here, who has the same prob or maybe a solution for it. i tried to use the mpeg-skip, but it says, that there is no patch.

for further informations, look at the picture

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

Remove the ground freezes the game r1276 GSdx 1272

[Image: pspgsdx20090527231342.jpg]

skip mpeg does not work
Does the PAL version suffers from the same ghosting problem the NTSC version has?
(05-27-2009, 10:22 PM)elgado Wrote: Remove the ground freezes the game r1276 GSdx 1272

[Image: pspgsdx20090527231342.jpg]

skip mpeg does not work

I had the same problem.
Disable patches and load previous savegame (in-game, from "memory card") and play without using patches.
(06-10-2009, 03:39 PM)m.bluth Wrote: Does the PAL version suffers from the same ghosting problem the NTSC version has?

For the billionth time,ghosting is caused when you use any other resolution other than native. Check native and ghosting is gone.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(06-10-2009, 04:33 PM)Bositman Wrote:
(06-10-2009, 03:39 PM)m.bluth Wrote: Does the PAL version suffers from the same ghosting problem the NTSC version has?

For the billionth time,ghosting is caused when you use any other resolution other than native. Check native and ghosting is gone.
Actually using native resolution doesn't make it go... it's less hurtful to the eyes but it's still there (at least in my case)
and seeing snapshots without this problem in this thread made me wonder if it's a NTSC problem only
I have a bug where the two mini hydras before the main boss are not there and don't even stop me from attacking the main boss and when I get to where I am pulling the big hydra down the rope thing it bugs out and the boss disappears and the mini hydra corpses are on the ground
guys, I have a problem. At the ending of Temple of Lahkesis, where there is a big face statue that have beam on its eyes. I put the two statues at the two eyes, blocking the beam, after it a cutscene played. but after the cutscene, it hanged.

BTW, My GoW 2 is PAL
i have some problems with god of war 2
and here they areLaugh

i can play the game but it moves very slowly and i cant see enything and the sound starts shaking as well the movies work fine
i did the settings that are posted on the forum
what can i do?
pc specs:
cpu: Intel Core2 Duo E6420 2.19GHz(before) 3.20 GHz(after overclock)
ram: 3 gb GEIL 667mhz raised to 800
graphics card: gainward Radeon HD4850 1GB DDR5 256-bit 2xHDMI
hdd: Western Digital 250 GB SATA-II 7200 RPM 16 MB Caviar RE

PS i'm romanian sorry for my english if i didn't write corectlyLaugh
anybody have the problem when your on the horse and you've just finished talking to Thesius, Kratos takes out his blades and the the game just hangs, music begins skipping and it doesn't advance, i'm using the last beta/plugins any help?