Resolved: [Bug Report] God of War [PAL]
Does the output show an error? Try to skip MPEG twice and see if says "Patch found" than "Patch not found"

Sponsored links

hi i skipped video after the fight vs hydra. then i must go in the mouth to save the old man but when i press "R2" nothing happen. plz help meSmile
oki found out that the old man is saying something but i dont know what (my sound is bad) can you help? plz no offense my bad englishSmile
See some gameplays on youtube and try to find what you have to do!!
Please, how to pass the scene after battled the sirens ?
The video introducing kronos is not executed (black screen).
I can't wait any longer to play this great game !
Asus P5Q Pro | C2D E8400 [email protected] + Noctua NH-C12P | Extreme Patriot 2x2Go DDR2-PC8500 | Inno 3D GeForce GTX 260 | WD Raptor 74Go 8Mo
Did you skipped MPEG?
(05-27-2009, 02:23 AM)zomurn Wrote: Please, how to pass the scene after battled the sirens ?

I am facing the same problem. Before the battle of sirens there is a video which will freeze in the end. Although we could skip it by using the SKIP MPEG patch. The emulator will still shows black screen after player killed all sirens. (It is not freeze, you press the start button, it shows the menu)

I have tried disabling the skip mpeg patch immediately after skipping the freeze mpeg video, the result still the same====black screen

Now I am trying to use a completed save(which you could skip the mpeg in the game just press the key on the pad),see if it will have some suprise at that scene,but it means i have to start the game at the beginning
(05-27-2009, 07:49 AM)harry2007 Wrote:
(05-27-2009, 02:23 AM)zomurn Wrote: Please, how to pass the scene after battled the sirens ?

I am facing the same problem. Before the battle of sirens there is a video which will freeze in the end. Although we could skip it by using the SKIP MPEG patch. The emulator will still shows black screen after player killed all sirens. (It is not freeze, you press the start button, it shows the menu)

I have tried disabling the skip mpeg patch immediately after skipping the freeze mpeg video, the result still the same====black screen

Now I am trying to use a completed save(which you could skip the mpeg in the game just press the key on the pad),see if it will have some suprise at that scene,but it means i have to start the game at the beginning

Did you patch your DL ISO with toxic patcher?
(05-27-2009, 11:04 AM)crazyquark Wrote: Did you patch your DL ISO with toxic patcher?

No piracy talk here...plus we will NOT offer any kind of support for pirated games (since at the very least,the ISOs could be problematic/badly ripped/modified so not an emulator problem)
[Image: newsig.jpg]
I have this problem too and I tried all the methods and didn't work!!