Resolved: [Bug Report] Legendz Gekitou! Saga Battle [NTSC-J]
Ok, i move it back to bug reporting for further investigations.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go

Sponsored links

There had to be one obscure game didn't there >.< Okay i'll take a look at some point, since i was the culprit ;p
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

I can confirm this bug also,Refraction ,I tried if this game(Unknow status in emulog),and its really extreme slow,The symptoms are all the same,you can see 60 fps ,but still slow,i tried too if many possibilities in the settings of the emulator-Gamefixes,compilators, frame skipping,legatus,clamping modes settingsSpeedhackers,Not speedhackers ,standard,Gsdx,Zerogs,,EEIOP,VU,Supervu,and more and more,many of the possibles combinations,i can said,no one setting in the emulator for now can solved,Really,not setting will be solved in this case.
The movies of the game are okey,but intro and options and the own game its Anormal slown.
Finally a game that at least directly reacts to this. Good find! Smile
A french game called "gift" has issues with this too but it has never been fixed as long as pcsx2 has been running, so we can hopefully find a fully working solution.

This is now fixed in r5900

Well,fine perfect,we have more one perfect playable game.
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Request-t...st?page=35
I already tested,fixed. XD.
Legendz Gekitou! Saga Battle fixed and fine playable in real speed.
Yeah, it's working for me too.

That was really quick. You guys are awesome! Smile
Thank you for your report.
This bug report has now been marked as Resolved since it has been fixed on our code base.

This thread will now be closed and moved to the resolved bug reports subforum.