Resolved: [Bug Report] Mortal Kombat Shaolin Monks broken [VIF]
(06-25-2016, 01:48 PM)FlatOut Wrote: There's more than one Twisted Metal on PS2. I'm not sure Twisted Metal: Black has this issue.

Good point! I checked original issue on github, and guess what? It was about Twisted Metal Head On and not Black! Laugh  Oh well, better go check my stash of games, maybe there is that Head on game.

edit.

OK, turns out I have TM Head On in my collection. The results are:

both-delay - broken
MSCALF-delay - broken
MSCNT-delay - works fine

Sponsored links

So I guess we'll have to delay the instructions for specific games then
Lookinga those results, as long as we just delay MSCNT we should be fine, as TM works with just MSCNT and MK works with just MSCNT.

Only one that needs checking (although I suspect they both use the same one) is Downhill Domination, that is a PITA to check though because it doesn't happen all the time Tongue
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Still broken
---------------------------
PCSX2 1.5.0-479 Software Mode
[Image: E44DAED9-B23B-8CB7-2172-7AB03A63E6A1.jpg]
---------------------------
PCSX2 1.5.0-1266 Software Mode
[Image: 0CF45208-64BA-9528-0291-F8A52C7F7A64.jpg]
Huh? How? It is fixed in the master code like the test builds before, I think..

(09-10-2016, 02:46 AM)refraction Wrote: Huh? How?   It is fixed in the master code like the test builds before, I  think..

I tried use plugin SSE2, SSE4 and AVX - works equally (broken). Bios USA 1.60 and EU 1.60
I use MK SM USA release
------Consol log-------
(SYSTEM.CNF) Detected PS2 Disc = cdrom0:\SLUS_210.87;1
(SYSTEM.CNF) Software version = 1.02
(SYSTEM.CNF) Disc region type = NTSC
You didn't get the entire log. Using the code tags will make it easier to fit

When you tested dev-1266 did you extract it to its' own folder; or overwrite the old files? Make sure the plugins match the git build you are testing
(09-11-2016, 07:39 PM)CK1 Wrote: You didn't get the entire log. Using the code tags will make it easier to fit

When you tested dev-1266 did you extract it to its' own folder; or overwrite the old files? Make sure the plugins match the git build you are testing

Of course. I use clear install after each update (copy only memory cards files)
I guess the best thing would be to post a GS dump from 1266. Maybe me or somebody else can look at it later Smile
It's not a GS issue, its a core bug.