Resolved: [Bug Report] Rogue Galaxy [NTSC-U]
# PCSX2 version: latest nightly (4125), nightly 4118, Windows 64bit AVX2
# CPU options: EE/IOP defaults, VUs defaults
# Plugins used: Vulkan renderer
# Description: Main character's textures seem to disappear and/or display strangely. This issue was first apparent in nightly 4118, however reverting to nightly 4110, the issue disappears and the textures work as expected. Nightly 4125 continues to have the issue, however. Nothing special is required, simply start a new game, and it first becomes apparent as Jaster enters Salgin port leading the two Mish he caught, and becomes extremely apparent once Jaster enters the church.

The screenshot I have attached is from farther in the game, where I am at this point, after having given nightly 4125 a shot, and finding that it still has the same issue. In this shot, Jaster's midsection is missing, and his lower face is just black.

Since this is resolved by reverting to build 4110, I was unsure if a GS dump would be helpful or not, so I obtained one from 4125, however I guess due to forum restrictions, I am unable to include the link. I guess if you guys want it, let me know how I can get it to you.

If there's anything else, feel free to ask, and thanks for all your work!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

For me this game only works perfectly on version 1.7.4244
Can this be retried on the latest build?
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Should be fixed on latest master.

Thank you for your report.
This bug report has now been marked as Resolved since it has been fixed on our code base.

This thread will now be closed and moved to the resolved bug reports subforum.