Resolved: [Bug Report]SSX On Tour [NTSC]
  • PCSX2 version: v1.7.5622 through newest version as of this post (v1.7.5624). Older versions work fine.
  • Emulation options: Default out of box options aside from blending accuracy set to "Full (Slow)" as recommended for this game.
  • Plugins used: Default out of box plug-ins - Both automatic hardware rendering and software rendering tested.
  • Bug description: Player character and NPCs fall through world map. World map is not solid. Bug can be recreated by starting any event. As soon as the event starts, characters fall through the map into the void. This bug happens regardless if hardware or software renderer is used and regardless of rendering resolution.

EDIT: I want to mention that this bug shows up on two different PCs of mine: One with a Core i5-4670k and GTX 1060 6 GB running Windows 10, and the other with a Ryzen 5800X3D and RTX 3080 12 GB running Windows 11, so it doesn't appear to be hardware dependent.

Sponsored links

Thank god it’s not just me.
Does anyone know what caused it and if or when it might get fixed ?
I also noticed some texture issues in Tony Hawk’s Underground after the update
Can you try different clamping modes and see if anything helps?
There was no change regardless of clamping mode used, unfortunately.
This will be fixed in 1.7.5629 when it builds
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

I can confirm it's working again! Thanks for all the hard work you all put into this. It's greatly appreciated!
Thank you for your report.
This bug report has now been marked as Resolved since it has been fixed on our code base.

This thread will now be closed and moved to the resolved bug reports subforum.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]