Resolved: [Bug Report] Suikoden V
WIth VU Cycle Stealing set to max its playable at full speed with one minor glitch - some graphics in 3d sequences and on some location keep disappearing and reappearing. Its really tiring. I'm posting savegame in psu format so You can see it for Yourself right after loading save and try to workaround it.

Attached Files
.rar   SuikoV save.rar (Size: 15,62 KB / Downloads: 295)
CPU: Amd Phenom 9550+ [Quad Core, 64bit]
RAM: 2x2 GB OCZ 800
GFX: ATI Radeon HD 4670 [DX10.1]
Mainboard: Gigabyta GA-MA790X
DX10

Sponsored links

Sorry, we won't even look at hacks breaking games a bit. That's entirely expected behavior.
So its not that phase of coding yet? Wink

Whatever. Something new discovered. Game Hangs up in the Tournament. Posting a screen. I've already tried setting all advanced options to max to correct it and no effect and turning off speedhacks no effect as well.
Posted savegame, just go north to arena to trigger cutscene, in the middle of it game should hang up.

##pcsx2-beta-1329
##plugins ZeroGS-r1048, LilyPad-r1034, SpuX 1.1.0
#speedhacks no difference
#advanced options no difference
#gamefixes not tested, all unchecked for now
#CPU all checked, tried to uncheck only microVU

[Image: screen03pei.th.png]

Attached Files
.rar   SuikoV save.rar (Size: 16,26 KB / Downloads: 239)
DX10
That is an IPU error. Use the patch I posted in the patch thread or the EU version of the patch to bypass it.
Ok. I've remade patch myself to be correct for my version. Still there was at leasttwo [maybe more] animated conversations in the game that were skipped without the patch.

Game without the patch hangs up after also Twilight Rune Vision in the Deep Forest, with it it skips animated sequence.

After last duel even without the patch game skips conversation in which - Leknaat appears if You have 108 stars of destiny.

Game works almost correct to the end.
DX10
Thank you for your report.
This bug report has now been marked as Resolved since it has been fixed on our code base.

This thread will now be closed and moved to the resolved bug reports subforum.