Resolved: [Bug report] Grania 3 and KH COM US
Bug 
Main problem: FMV FREEZE at the end
I have: Windows 7 x64, intel corel duo 8400, 4g ram, geforce 8800GTS 512.
I use: PCSX2 0.9.6; PCSX2 Beta 1888 - try all plug-in.
Dont use any speed hack, try all mode in plugin setting - no results.

All good i found that some crush in the game can be solved by using CD or iso with demon tools, because with iso pcsx2 plugin it run worse and crush.
BUT I CANT PASS FMV FREEZE in the end, somebody write that you cant pass it in pcsx 0.9.5 - i try everything - still freeze(
I know that you can skip freeze FMV - but in KH COH Riky mode - i cant complete game, because final video you cant skip, so cant receive all card in game+(

HOW to make freeze example: KH COM - theatre, choose 13 floor then FMV INTO OBLIVION - have fun) or grandia 3 Yuki first fly...
I wanna hear only answer like: i pass FMV video in grandia 3 with first Yuki fly or in KH COM i never have FMV freeze during all game - i use this or i do that) Be grateful for the answer.

Sponsored links

With grandia 3 yuki's first flight you can watch cutscene first coz it shows that scene until the end it crashes at the end so when you've watched just simply start it skip it and it will start a new cutscene. Hope that helped. :3
im sure thats already been fixed since 1888
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

might be I haven't tried I hope Laugh
no it hasn't you still have to skip it this happens with a couple of other cutscene (one in mendi city)
It has been fixed on the SVN, at least for Grandia 3.
Thank you for your report.
This bug report has now been marked as Resolved since it has been fixed on our code base.

This thread will now be closed and moved to the resolved bug reports subforum.
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)