Resolved: [Bug report] Kingdom Hearts Re: CoM [NTSC]
They're using X3 EE cycle, the worst hack of them all. I wouldn't call that reliable.. or the fact that it's all japanese and no one knows wtf they're saying (except from the screens)
[Image: newsig.jpg]

Sponsored links

True, Boss, they might say the same thing as us here Laugh I`ve tested it... no difference...
I've been playing this game, and so far, it hasn't been too bad. I couldn't solve the problems I was having in 0.9.6, so I moved up to the beta, and so far its been working great. But now I have a new problem.

I was able to reach the 9th floor, but if I synthesize Hollow Bastion, I can't move past the first room or so without getting the message "pcsx2-r3113.exe has stopped working and needs to close". Rooms made with Bottomless Darkness seem to work for the first room or so, but everything else causes the program to crash. Any ideas what could be causing this?

Edit: I went back to a few of the worlds I've done, and I tried synthesing 100 acre-wood on floor 9, and it seems like Hollow Bastion is the only place I'm having this problem in the game.

Edit2: I swapped out the GSdx graphics plugin with the ZeroGS. The program doesn't seem to crash with it, but its much slower as a consequence. Guess the problem was with the GSdx.
one bug i found is that.. every time your gonna fight a boss.. there is a long gray screen and you can sometimes see sora in its 3d model form.. before you can fight the boss...

Hi, I have a problem with this game.
When I fight against the second boss axel, the game freezes but the music still work and also the frame rate still goes on
There's no problem in graphics and sounds, all is good!
Can you help me? Sad

my pc is a windows 7 home premium 64 bit
ram:4 gb
video: radeon HD 5650
Processor: dual core 2.30 GHz
Pcsx2 version: 0.9.7, beta 3585
Plugins used: Gsdx 3579 SSE2
SPU2-X 1.4.0
10-15 mins in, it hangs during the loading screen after u get the key to truth. I have tried multiple GPU and CPU hacks/fixes and changed GPU plug-ins but it does the same thing. I have read it from ISO emulation (daemon tools alcohol 120%) the actually disk and the built in ISO reader. I have also tried the top two versions of pcsx2. Changing the sound plug-in only makes my sound not work sometimes, doesn't fix the hang.

I'm trying to not have to play this on my ps2 XD Zerogs makes it look so much better
stop using daemon tools etc and just load the iso you have with the internal iso loader of pcsx2
OS: Win 7 Ultimate x64 sp1, MoBo: Asus P5QD Turbo, CPU: Q6600 @ 3,0Ghz, RAM: Trancend 2x2gb 6-6-6-18 800 MHz, GPU: HD 4850 1gb.
Pcsx2: Always Latest
sigh, i was doing that from the beginning it works the best. It hangs anyways
there is no way that mounting the iso on an external program works the best...

stop mounting it.

just remake your iso with imgburn and load it with the internal iso loader of pcsx2 and you will be fine.
OS: Win 7 Ultimate x64 sp1, MoBo: Asus P5QD Turbo, CPU: Q6600 @ 3,0Ghz, RAM: Trancend 2x2gb 6-6-6-18 800 MHz, GPU: HD 4850 1gb.
Pcsx2: Always Latest
nobody can help me? Sad