Resolved: [Bug report] Lord of The Rings - The Third Age (PAL)
Hi, I can't fix this graphical bug while playing. Can you help me? Having a low-end specs I can't use the software mode. I'm using Hardware mode 2x Native in PCSX2 Nightly build v.1.7.4285. You can see below.

My Specs

CPU Intel® Core™ i7-4710HQ CPU @ 2.50GHz  2.50 GHz
RAM 8,00 GB
GPU Nvidia GTX 850m
OS Windows 10 64bit

Sponsored links

Can you make a GS dump of that scene? If you get to the point where that error shows, then on PCSX2 go to Tools->Single Frame GS Dump.

Then upload the resulting file in /snaps/ somewhere and link it here please. The file should end in .gs.xz or .gs.zstd
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(03-30-2023, 11:06 AM)refraction Wrote: Can you make a GS dump of that scene? If you get to the point where that error shows, then on PCSX2 go to Tools->Single Frame GS Dump.

Then upload the resulting file in /snaps/ somewhere and link it here please.  The file should end in .gs.xz or .gs.zstd

Here it is. It's another scene but the problem is the same. Ffor the link of the .gs file I need your email because I'm not allowed to use links here.

you can post the link, just put spaces in it

(03-31-2023, 05:37 PM)refraction Wrote: you can post the link, just put spaces in it

here it is 

drive.google.com/file/d/1Y0UjjClGfVJSxitZD9WMZC8sOcl2dkIS/view?usp=share_link

you have to add at the beginning https://
That worked, thanks Smile

With the new version 1.7.4350 the problem has been solved. Thank you so much!!!!
Thank you for your report.
This bug report has now been marked as Resolved since it has been fixed on our code base.

This thread will now be closed and moved to the resolved bug reports subforum.