Resolved: Dragon Ball Infinite World Image/screen bug
I'm rolling back my graphic card driver to see if it might be from the recent drivers, that way it will be easier to pinpoint the problem

Sponsored links

Can you post your memory card save.
And don't uninstall your drivers yet
You want a file from my memory card save? Also already did, just to test it. Already back on the latest drivers
(12-31-2015, 12:23 PM)ShadoZzz Wrote: I'm rolling back my graphic card driver to see if it might be from the recent drivers, that way it will be easier to pinpoint the problem

not needed, it's a confirmed issue from the Nvidia side. you can rather check whether the issue persists on the latest development build.
(12-31-2015, 12:31 PM)ShadoZzz Wrote: You want a file from my memory card save?

Yes,save the game(not save state)and post your memory card
Hmm, alright but one question first. How can I make the latest development build run? sorry for the questions but I'm learning here, and I wanna learn all I can
Do you get some error or something?
Did you install this
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download...x?id=48145
(12-31-2015, 12:35 PM)ShadoZzz Wrote: Hmm, alright but one question first. How can I make the latest development build run? sorry for the questions but I'm learning here, and I wanna learn all I can

what problems are you having while using it ? it's just a portable version of PCSX2. just extract the zip -> ready to use.

though you need the Visual c++ 2015 redistributables to use it since it was compiled using VS 2015.
Sorry something went wrong when I first installed that the first time lol, I installed only the 64bits version but it required the other one too. Running the game on the beta build without having the issue at all. Think the save game thing isn't needed now
Yes but that custom resolution is crazy high(some games don't like custom resolution but are ok with scaling)
Do you actually see a difference beyond 4 or 6x