Resolved: FFXII video glitch with latest GSdx revision
My first post here. Hope I make it right.
I've noticed a strange "glitch" in the rendering process.
I've uploaded 2 screenshots here.
The first one is with revision 5288, the second one is with revision 5270
Sorry if I didn't check with that revision the problem started.
DO you see the strange "points" on the right wall? Also the writes are like "cutted", Vaan name for example.
I've run the game without antialiasing and without hack but the problem remain.
The screen are taken at 1680*1050 with AA x2.
The version of PCSX is revision 5277
Found out that the problem occur if I use DX10. If I use DX9 the "glitch" problem doesn't show up.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

Bug has been confirmed and filed at https://code.google.com/p/pcsx2/issues/detail?id=1293
ok, well im jumping the gun, i was able to reproduce this once, and now it is not reproducible.

Ah, op, please use fastboot instead of fullboot so that the appropriate fixes are applied.
edit nvm, i just confirmed other games are having texture issues as well.
GSdx is broken, we know it.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Yep, you can add Bully to the list, but strangely its only the textures in certain words crapping out. D:

Sudonim has taken on the gods work, its only going to get worse before it gets better.
Thanks guys Smile
COME TO THINK OF IT I HAVE HAD TROUBLE WITH MY GAMES AS WELL
alot of people may already know about the already crap textures on jak due to flotation points and mip maps but recently it has been behaving much differently for instance the water used to be blue with some brown stripes then the brown stripes looked better then the whole water went phsyco and full of textures that looked like jak well messed up hair but ratchet games with mip map support didnt look good then they looked a bit more even than they looked horrible whats goin on?
It's called work in progress.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(06-17-2012, 11:03 AM)Bositman Wrote: It's called work in progress.

hahaha yer but could editing the texture cache change a different problem