Resolved: Ratchet and Clank Up Your Arsenal Aridia Crash w/ Fix
The second mission of Aridia where you are in a fighter plane of some sort always turns into a slow mess with garbage on the screen that eliminates any possibility of winning.  I was using PCSX2 version:
PCSX2 1.5.0-20170401140540 - compiled on Apr  1 2017
and I tried changing the EE and video settings without any luck.  I then downloaded the latest version of PCSX2:
PCSX2 1.5.0-20170421224519 - compiled on Apr 21 2017
and left all settings untouched aka default settings.  This eliminated the problem entirely.  I am uncertain if it is the more recent version or leaving everything set to default that fixed the problem.  Unfortunately, upon beating the mission it saved and will not allow me to repeat the mission to test the various settings to determine what the exact fix was.  This is all the help I can provide for now, but I will be taking another look at it when I have free time and play back up to that point in the game....which is most of the way through it.

Sponsored links

dind't fix for me
ok one of your solutions worked it definetly was putting everything on default settings i was able to go thorugh the mission no prob
Thank you for your report.
This bug report has now been marked as Resolved since it has been fixed on our code base.

This thread will now be closed and moved to the resolved bug reports subforum.