Resolved: [Solved with SVN] Arc the lad twilight of the spirits bug?
I don't know if this is a bug or just a configuration problem i'm having, i also don't exactly know where i should post about this on here due to being new to this forum, so ill just post it here. Laugh

Anyway, i got this game for pcsx2 (version 1.0.0) a couple days ago, the game runs fine and all other than the fact that it completely freezes during combat when certain enemies hit me, making it utterly unplayable due to inevitably getting hit during fights, does anyone know whats going on? any way to fix it? I've been looking around for solutions, but no one seems to be having the same issue Unsure

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sponsored links

Can you try the latest SVN revision to see how it plays on that? Thanks.

You can download it from here: http://pcsx2.net/download/development/svn.html
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(03-19-2013, 11:58 AM)refraction Wrote: Can you try the latest SVN revision to see how it plays on that? Thanks.

You can download it from here: http://pcsx2.net/download/development/svn.html

Thanks for the quick reply Laugh
Im trying it on the latest revision as im typing this, there hasn't been any freezing let alone some of the non responsiveness of the last version i had yet, but as i said it only happens with certain enemies, i haven't come across the ones that have caused it yet (have only done 3 fights so far), ill get back to you if it happens again or if having the latest revision has indeed fixed the problem.
Okay thanks Smile

(03-19-2013, 12:41 PM)refraction Wrote: Okay thanks Smile

So, I'm pretty sure the latest revision did help with the freezing problem,
I cant believe I didn't bother checking to see if there was any new versions of the emulator. stupid me. Tongue

The game actually looks a lot better because I can now have the game running in Direct3D11 (hardware) without the foggy grey/white textures all over the place, there's no more slowdown issues like i was having before (there was very little slowdowns to begin with, but still) I also haven't witnessed any freezing as of yet, I hope it stays that way Laugh

I guess big problems are usually fixed with the easiest of solutions.
Thank you very much for the help! Biggrin
no problems Smile

Thank you for your report.
This bug report has now been marked as Resolved since it has been fixed on our code base.

This thread will now be closed and moved to the resolved bug reports subforum.