Resolved: Wallace and Gromit project zoo (U)
I was having a problem with Wallace and Gromit project zoo (U) SLUS 20647
pcsx2 would shutdown in the second section, after Wallace fixes the tracks and the tracks start rotating. I use the gsdx graphics plugin.
I fixed the problem by commenting out code in GSState.cpp to let the case fallthrough to the next one. I thought this post might help someone.

code as modified is as follows

case GIF_FLG_IMAGE2: // hmmm

//ASSERT(0);

//path.nloop = 0;
//break;

case GIF_FLG_IMAGE:

{

Sponsored links

Thanks for the info Smile I thought that fell through anyway :/
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Currently the code is not commented so on GIF_FLG_IMAGE2 it sets nloop to 0 and steps out of the switch case (switch(path.tag.FLG)).
The assert is probably ignored in release builds.
(02-22-2014, 12:16 AM)rama Wrote: Currently the code is not commented so on GIF_FLG_IMAGE2 it sets nloop to 0 and steps out of the switch case (switch(path.tag.FLG)).
The assert is probably ignored in release builds.

I just know I tried to comment out the assert and built a personal copy and this did not work. tried to set nloop to match next case and no luck.
fall through worked first time.

I do not understand the code much, I do not know how the coders do.
Can you give me your memory card with a nearby save or some other means to get to the crash point?
(02-22-2014, 01:58 AM)rama Wrote: Can you give me your memory card with a nearby save or some other means to get to the crash point?

Here is the memory card for the game good luck.

Attached Files
.zip   Wallace and Gromit Project zoo.zip (Size: 24,22 KB / Downloads: 163)
Okay, I need a couple more instructions.
I loaded some levels and found one with "tracks" in it but I can't continue past some electrical sparks obstacle or smth.
What do I have to do, where is the glitch, how do I best get there? Tongue2
(02-22-2014, 03:38 PM)rama Wrote: Okay, I need a couple more instructions.
I loaded some levels and found one with "tracks" in it but I can't continue past some electrical sparks obstacle or smth.
What do I have to do, where is the glitch, how do I best get there? Tongue2

The levels from left to right are elephant, beaver, gorilla, panda, polar bear, zebra.

Go to the second(beaver) level if you see Wallace and Gromet leave a elevator and Wallace says "the tracks out" you are on the right level.
Continue watching Wallace walk up a slope and when Wallace fixes the post thing some tracks will rotate and Wallace will say "but at least I didn't loose me tru" just before the program crashes.
Thanks for your work! Smile
I've committed the fallthrough for now but it appears the track texture is not quite right.
Gotta investigate further.
Should be fully fixed now on the SVN as of r5919 Smile (of course you still need software mode for some of the post processing to look right!)
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]