Resolved-Workaround: [Bug Report] NHL 2K10
game loads but freezes on the first screen im using pcsxr1888 beta build and my settings are normal microv0 and v1 are off im using GSdx 1873 with native ticked with p e o ps spu2 1.9.0 but id like to use the gsdx plugin since it is by far the most compatible with games i own
Devil May Cry 3Wackopecial Ed.
Dirge Of Cerberus:Final Fantasy 7
Final Fantasy 12
Kingdom Hearts
Kingdom Hearts 2
Kingdom Hearts RE:Chain Of Memories

Sponsored links

Not a bug report. On the next crap bug report you do, you get yourself a warning. Read the sticky, and do it proper or don't do it at all.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
so if its not a bug what is it then and its not like im spamming the fourm with crap anyways i try to help people have i ever posted a crap bug report other then this one
Final Fantasy 12
Kingdom Hearts
Kingdom Hearts 2
Did you even bother reading this?
http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-2318.html

This forum is for helping the devs. All you did was post some random info, unreadable, unusable. The only thing this thread does is waste our time and the devs trying to make you read the sticky and make it proper.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
ok understood thank you

also may i make a new topic reguarding this in another fourm like the general discussion one maybe i could get some help
Final Fantasy 12
Kingdom Hearts
Kingdom Hearts 2
Games boots with the help of prafull's patch, which has been added to the GameIndex.dbf. If you still run into this issue, make sure you have the latest stable PCSX2 version, and go the System tab in PCSX2 and make sure "Automatic Gamefixes" is enabled.

Thank you for your report.
This bug report has now been marked as Resolved with a workaround since it has been fixed on our code base.

This thread will now be closed and moved to the resolved bug reports subforum.