Resolved-Workaround: [Bug Report] SSX On Tour (NTSC)
(01-20-2016, 12:58 AM)Stranger_NL Wrote: Ok. New year, new computer, new PCSX2 (1.4.0) and an old game.
Core i7 3.somethingGhz DDR5 memory, GTX750 gaming thingie. Lots of memory.
The works Smile

-No- slowdowns when running DX10 hardware, d3d 1024x1024 and no anti-aliasing. Runs better then a normal PS2. But when I scale 2x of even 4x everything looks **great** and is playable.... untill I do a monstertrick Smile Then gaming comes to a complete stop (maybe 1 FPS...).

If someone knows a nice speedhack to turn the red "monstereffect" off - I could enjoy SSX On Tour on a 4K screen. Hahaha Smile

So that's the status for 2016 Smile
Happy Gaming Smile
See you next year?
Have you tried using OpenGL and if necessary tweaking the Blending Unit Accuracy settings, turning Hardware Depth and or Accurate Date on? And turning on skipdraw(start with 1, then slowly up until the effect goes away) in HW hacks might be helpful if the OpenGL options don't work.

Sponsored links

Sorry this reply took so long.... I was playing SSX on Tour in HD Wink

My settings:
Direct3d11 (hardware)
Interlacing none
internal resolution 4x
Texture filtering Bilinear
Anisotropic: Off
CRC hack: FULL
Enable HW hacks
MSAA: 2x
Skipdraw 1
Rest of HW hacks is off or zero.

So far so cool Smile

Thanks for the skipdraw idea... There are SO many settings.......
There is another bug report of this game that also mentiones skip draw set to 1 fixes the speed issues, so closing this one as resolved with a workaround.

Thank you for your report.
This bug report has now been marked as Resolved with a workaround since it has been fixed on our code base.

This thread will now be closed and moved to the resolved bug reports subforum.