Resolved-Workaround: [Bug Report] Timesplitters: Future Perfect [NTSC]
(08-06-2011, 06:16 AM)Memory Card Wrote: Doubt it, I have 4GB of Ram, It Crash as soon as you Finish the Level.

well enjoy your crashing game.
if you're too lazy to test if native resolution fixes the crash, we're too lazy to fix the game.
Check out my blog: Trashcan of Code

Sponsored links

(08-06-2011, 06:16 AM)Memory Card Wrote: Doubt it, I have 4GB of Ram, It Crash as soon as you Finish the Level.

He's talking about Graphics Card Memory, in which you can set the alloted amount on your motherboard settings, but generally when using an onboard gpu, you can only allocate 512mb of memory. SO no matter how much memory you have, you don't have enough graphics memory...
Well. The graphics memory usage seemed to go pretty far up when the Level loaded, then started to drop significantly within a few seconds or less. I would suspect PCSX2 is cleaning up "old data", freeing up some room for perhaps more texture storage?

It does seem to "lag" for a split second when that Level loads (more severe when using a higher native res depending how much GPU Memory you have), and usually about the time it crashes.
Same as when a Level completes in Story Mode.

The "pauses" happen throughout the Levels too it seems.

System RAM doesn't have anything to do with it.
Ivy Bridge 3770K @ 3.9GHz - MSI TwinFrozr GTX680 4GB...
...Nerpyderp.
I tested it with native resolution and I was able to make it past the level... Thanks for the help
Thank you for your report.
This bug report has now been marked as Invalid since it either was not reproducible, not a valid bug or otherwise unacceptable for fixing.

This thread will now be closed and moved in the Invalid/rejected/duplicate bug reports subforum.

Thank you for your report.
This bug report has now been marked as Resolved with a workaround since it has been fixed on our code base.

This thread will now be closed and moved to the resolved bug reports subforum.