Resolved-Workaround: [Bug report]Final Fantaxy X[PAL]
ok thanks

i thought i can post the bugs because it worked with the same config in olders versions ..

Sponsored links

.... so you were using hacks? and it's fixed now?
no that is not what im saying
im using defaulted settings only ticked the cpu options

im going to make some screenshots when i get home from work

sorry for not being clear
OK, I still find the whole thing extremely unlikely. Anyway I just posted a new beta, beta 609. It MIGHT have been beta 599, so use this one.

Try to use the latest beta and the latest plugins. Be sure to delete ALL the inis in the ini folder, reconfigure everything from scratch.
Do not use frameskip, vuskip or any hack or gamefix.

Let me know if it works this way.

Oh, and I STILL need to know if this is NTSC or PAL. If you do not know, when opening up the game in the console you will see after some 20-30 lines this: loading elf -> followed by a code, which could be something like (I jst put random numbers here) SLES_520.15, or something like SLUS_515.23 Write this down in your answer
I'll use this thread for another question regarding FFX:

There are some minor graphical glitches concerning alpha tests which should be pretty famous (see below). It does not occur when VU1rec is disabled.

What's the current status of this bug, are there any ideas of how to get it fixed? I didn't find anything about it in this forums.

still hapens for me

see 2 attached images:

using the latest svn and plugins from here

update:

i disabled all hacks now it shows only the playstation 2 logo messed up
ok found the problem when enabling all the game fixes it gives my first problem

this however works in the 1.0.0.35 version
i dont see the white intro in the beginning but when i wait for the intro on the beach and then press start the menu's are good

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

There's also a graphical glitch when you go into your menu and get out. The textures are a little messed up(unless you are in a 2D area of course). It's back to normal when you leave an area or when you finish a battle.

The problem is with both ZeroGX and GSdx on the latest Playground with no speedhacks. It really didn't bother me much though... I just didn't go into my menu until I'm about to leave an area unless I really needed to.
EDIT: actually, I found that I don't have the latest beta. I will try the beta and post my results.

I still get the graphic glitch after getting out of the menu.
http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/5162/85236649lo4.jpg

my plugins
http://img48.imageshack.us/img48/6455/45544640gy3.png
in the latest svn:

with this game the playstation 2 logo on boot up is still messed up
worked in the 1.0.0.35 version

its a minor glitch
i have got a very different problem.
i tried the latest pcsx2 vm/vtlb emus and the latest pcsx2pg vm/vtlb emus and i still have the same problem:

in macalania forest after beating the boo sphere tidus wants to playback the jekktsphere. it turns all white for the beginning and then it crashes.

i tried several settings, but i cant help it.

any help??

(sry if this question is elsewhere already, i didnt find it...)
Phenom II X4 955 @ 3.66 8GB DDR3 Ram @ 1666 Hz Radeon HD 5850 1024 MB GA-MA770T-UD3PWin7 Ultimate 64
latest svn:

PS2 logo fixed again