Resolved-Workaround: [Bug report]Final Fantaxy X[PAL]
# Playground version: offical 1.0.0.0395
# Cpu eerec on, vurec0 and vurec1 on, MTGS on
# Plugins used: Gsdx 0.1.12 sse3, spu2ghz 1.9.0
# Description:after the yuna sending cutscene the game hangs on a black screen. to fix it i used PCSX2 9.0.4 to run the cutscene and then save after.

Sponsored links

# Playground version: playground release 515 and older
# Plugins used: Gsdx 0.1.12 zerospu 0.46
# Description: Some game menus are disappeared. To fix I must use official pcsx2 version and unchecked or greyed "Disable FPU Overflow Checks" speed hack.
have you tried with 515 and set advanced options both clamp modes to normal?
Chicken is not Vegan?

NO VEGAN DIET NO VEGAN POWERS!!!!

http://www.flixxy.com/my-blackberry-is-not-working.htm
(12-31-2008, 12:12 PM)kabooz Wrote: have you tried with 515 and set advanced options both clamp modes to normal?

Blush Rolleyes thanks!
no problem ^^ it should actually be the same option (graphically redesigned obviously) just easier to understand
Chicken is not Vegan?

NO VEGAN DIET NO VEGAN POWERS!!!!

http://www.flixxy.com/my-blackberry-is-not-working.htm
Ok, did a quick merge. I'd liek to know if grigor's error is fixed. And also, I'd like to know if chosen's error is still present using the latest beta. Get it from our forums, general pcsx2 playground forums.
# Playground version: SVN Release 599
# Plugins used: Gsdx DX10 en DX9 both tested
# Description: the playstation 2 logo is messed up
the background seems missing in the new game screen
the white screen with the producer on it in the beginning doesn't come up

works perfectly in playground 1.0.0.35 version
Ok, first thing is, I closed another of your threads yesterday for not following the bug reporting guidelines. And this thread STILL does not follow the guidelines. They're right there in the forums stickies, so read them and edit this post, or it will be closed.

Second, I highly doubt this is a valid bug report, most likely a problem on your configuration, cause FFX is one of the most played game, and it's been 3 days since the last beta release. And there are no reports yet. That and my NTSC version works perfectly

But anyway, by all means, edit this bug report and then we'll see
it's not a problem with my config , with exactly the same config it works in the 1.0.0.35 config

(sorry for the wrong postings )
(01-19-2009, 09:30 AM)njay Wrote: the background seems missing in the new game screen

I have the same with all Speed Hacks enabled. But Disabling them will fix that problem. Only one of speed hack responsible for this problem. Just switch them one-by-one and will find it.