Resolved-Workaround: DBZ tenkaichi 2 color bug
Hey guys newbie here, hope everyone's all set for christmas.

well, here's a couple of bugs i encountered with this title, bearing in mind its an iso created from the original PAL version, and the disc is spotless.

I'm not too sure why this happens but on my computer but, i get all sorts of odd colors glitches for the characters, especially during cutscenes, they lag pretty bad too, i was getting about 25-35fps during most scenes.

I've also noticed problems with transparency in this game during fights, if you're stuck against the likes of a mountain or the edge of bounds, the character isn't rendered semi transparent up close, but rather his aura is which i found to be pretty random.

Anyhow here's a couple of snaps, i couldn't help laugh at Vegeta, it looks like a cheesy mod, i'm wondering if anyone else has noticed these, random color glitches.

(White hair? omg, too right what he said i thought lol)

And the second bug with transparency issues, check the fps out, it dies by about 34 in this case.

Everything else works great, no noticable lags at all the full 60fps (minus taking a screen), and the character's color is spot on, I can run 2x Native with texture filtering.

My Pc spec is as follows.

AMD fx-4130 3.8ghz
Asus Nvidia 9500gt 1GB
8GB RAM
Windows 7

Most of the time everything runs great, the recent version of pcsx2 works really well, i can run several of my original's on here flawlessly, such as FFX/12 etc....from what i can ascertain, this bug isn't present in tenkaichi 3.

(Btw. Plugins tested are GSDX10/9 H/W)

enjoy ur christmas guys

Sponsored links

using Half-pixel offset will fix the ghosting issue on the latest development builds.

Edit: oops, looks like I forgot to push this bug to the resolved workaround category.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
Thank you for your report.
This bug report has now been marked as Resolved with a workaround since it has been fixed on our code base.

This thread will now be closed and moved to the resolved bug reports subforum.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction