Resolved-Workaround: Grand theft auto: San Andreas
PCSX2 VERSION: 0.9.7.3574m svn <--since it is modified (that's what m means) this info doesn't help. Test it with an umodified build of 3574 and report again. If it's fixed I guess this bug can be moved to resolved
Thanks
[Image: newsig.jpg]

Sponsored links

Sorry about that. I know better. Had modified the xpad.cpp so when compiling with visual c++ express edition it didn't give a compile error and forgot about it. I don't use the Xpad plugin but just for kicks recompiled with the unmodified xpad.cpp to make sure it was ok. It is ok, the game works as reported above. Smile
Well I made a profile because I had the problem like the original poster and wanted to discuss my findings. To get to the point I found a way to get by this somewhat, What I did was use the skip draw in the hardware hacks section. Has to be set at 6 or you will lose the health meter in the hud, Also when using the skip draw some of the game terrain disappears sometimes. Its just weird that few have this problem. Also I have tried this game with different versions as well and have gotten the same thing my pc specs are in my profile.
(08-22-2013, 07:02 AM)ezgz Wrote: Well I made a profile because I had the problem like the original poster and wanted to discuss my findings. To get to the point I found a way to get by this somewhat, What I did was use the skip draw in the hardware hacks section. Has to be set at 6 or you will lose the health meter in the hud, Also when using the skip draw some of the game terrain disappears sometimes. Its just weird that few have this problem. Also I have tried this game with different versions as well and have gotten the same thing my pc specs are in my profile.

As stated, it's a hardware mode rendering bug and not one that will likely be fixable... Certain effects just do not translate from PS2 to PC graphics hardware. Pressing F9 (software mode) will fix it at the cost of enhancements and slower rendering.

Skipdraw, as the name implies, skips drawing (rendering) things to screen. This can be useful in some games to fix broken overlays, but it's also likely to break other things as you've discovered.
[Image: 2748844.png]
Thank you for your report.
This bug report has now been marked as Resolved with a workaround since it has been fixed on our code base.

This thread will now be closed and moved to the resolved bug reports subforum.
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)