Resolved-Workaround: Grand theft auto: San Andreas
Hello, I have the following problem:
Game is running at avarge 90% of fps, and in game apears to be 2 cameras showing. First is the main, 100% visible, and seccond is maybe 30% visible, and it is showing the same scene from different position and angle, and it is apearing ALWAYS. I think if there isnt that camera, game FPS will reach 100% Laugh. so what is the problem ? how to turn that camera off ?
1. Its not because of video plugins, I have tried all of plugins I have (there are betas, newest, etc).
2. Its not because of CDDVD plugins, I am loading game from iso image I made (when I ware making iso, there ware no errors of reading DVD).
3. The same game, on DVD i ran on ps2, and there is no '2nd camera'.
My computer configuration is good indeed since I can run san andreas with 2 cameras with 90% FPS Laugh, and this is not happening in other games.
In attachmant is the example of that.
Any help ?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

It's an effect gone bad. Most definitely a GS plugin problem.
In GSdx, set D3D internal resolution to native, see if that fixes it.

Oh, and 2 cameras.. I lol'd Tongue2
btw, sry for bad eng =)
(08-28-2009, 11:24 AM)rama Wrote: It's an effect gone bad. Most definitely a GS plugin problem.
In GSdx, set D3D internal resolution to native, see if that fixes it.

Oh, and 2 cameras.. I lol'd Tongue2

I told ya it depends not on any plugin ... so, its pcsx2 bug, how to fix it ? Tongue
Both plugins get the same bug. And you tell me how to fix this. I'm tracking this kind of bugs for a while now.

"In GSdx, set D3D internal resolution to native, see if that fixes it." << this.
Or better yet software mode, will be slower but discards GS problem :o
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(08-28-2009, 04:13 PM)rama Wrote: Both plugins get the same bug. And you tell me how to fix this. I'm tracking this kind of bugs for a while now.

"In GSdx, set D3D internal resolution to native, see if that fixes it." << this.

I am allways on native ... it doesnt fix it Sad
Did you try a software renderer in GSdx or using ZeroGS/ZZOgl?
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
The software renderer makes the game look a lot worse. The game looks orange everywhere and the double camera issue is a lot more noticable. I think it is a post processing issue.
Hmk, we have a debug candidate then. And no, not a postprocess issue.
When software rendering also fails, then it's a pcsx2 bug.
A pretty rare and curious one, I must say Tongue2
It almost runs perfect using 0.9.7.3574m svn (GSdx 3557 - Hardware Mode). I say almost perfect because there is some slight artifacting but it is very minor.

PCSX2 VERSION: 0.9.7.3574m svn
PLUGINS: 0.9.7.3574m svn
DX: 11

MB: Asus m4a79xtd evo
CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 955 Black Edition QuadCore @ 3.8GHz
VIDEO: Sapphire ATI Radeon HD 5750 1GB GDDR5 RAM
MEM: G.Skill DDR3-1600 1024mb x 2