Revisions?
What are they and how do you use them? New at this sorry.

Sponsored links

They are the newest not official betas.
They contains the newest changes which can gives you speed,compatibility,games may start to work but it also may do all that in the opposite direction.

They are more for beta testing rather than for normal usage.
The newest beta from here that is actually for windows is r5460.

To use those versions,you don't need anything special...if the official release\beta installer versions works for you,those will work too but they are portable mode by default...meaning if you use the installer version till now,you have to move your settings,save states,memory cards from My Documents folder to the pcsx2 folder...or just delete the portable.ini file.

Also keep in mind that your old save states may not wor
so how exactly do you install the revisions im still confused on what you said sorry.
You are not installing...you just download,extract and run.
ok I downloaded it and extracted it but there's nothing to run
Did you read my first post
Quote:The newest beta from here that is actually for windows is r5460.
You misunderstood him, vsub. Current Orphis buildbot for PCSX2 is broken. The download package is >500 KiB, which contains some DLL, with no .exe and plugins.

Edit: Or maybe he misunderstood you. Wacko
(12-19-2012, 12:49 PM)Livy Wrote: Current Orphis buildbot for PCSX2 is broken. The download package is >500 KiB, which contains some DLL, with no .exe and plugins.

Yes,that's why I said r5460 is the last windows version(which he should download)
@vsub:
"The newest beta from here that is actually for windows is r5460."
Not only is your english terrible, but your statment in itself is also incorrect.
"The latest ALPHA that actually is for Windows is r5460."
Are you just searching for a way to increase your post count?

The last time I check,the forum was not English grammar test site.