Rez - Trance vibrator support?
Hi all,

I'm just wondering, why doesn't PCSX2 have support for the Trance Vibrator accessory?
You're probably thinking what a pervy thing to ask, but it's for the game Rez. Rez is a niche game that's still pretty popular with it's dedicated fans like me. You might've heard of it lately because Rez Infinite came out, a rerelease for the game. But for those without PS4s, and want superior graphics to PS2, we have no choice but to emulate. However, it's missing something. Support for the trance vibrator. Laugh all you want, I know it's funny but I'm genuinely curious as to why there isn't support for it. 

Thank you, and if this is the wrong place for this, apologies in advance for mods who have to move the thread.

Sponsored links

i'm guessing it comes down to it not being a very popular accessory and being limited to only a single game.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
Oh yeah, you're absolutely right. But it's just interesting considering how long PCSX2 has been around that no one's stepped up to write a patch for it. I know there's an open source driver around for it if they need help to implement support, but I'm not a programmer and making a mere suggestion.