Right configuration?
can you give me the right configuration for this.
-Processor: amd athlon 64 3000+. 1.8ghz
-RAM: 1GB
-Graphics card: ati radeon x1050 1GB

please help. i want to play ps2 in my computer...
it doesn't matter if it work slowly..
just help
=)

Sponsored links

Unfortunately you have a very slow CPU for PS2 emulation, what game were you trying to play?
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
I'd suggest at least +1gb of RAM and SP3 before even thinking of emulating. And if you want to emulate at some reasonable speed, you realy need processor upgrade as Shadow Lady mentioned.
However, you may try using GSdx SSE2 for amd, cdvd plugin of gigaherz, SPU-X2 as sound plugin and LilyPad for the controller. Start using all the speedhacks enabled and if that causes gliches or other problems, experiment with lower settings, but keep everything as high as you can for better speed. Good luck Wink
Tongue Skype: lucasboy_k // If you need me, just write to me, tell me who you are and I'll do what I can to help you Wink
(05-08-2010, 11:29 PM)LucasBoy Wrote: I'd suggest at least +1gb of RAM and SP3 before even thinking of emulating. And if you want to emulate at some reasonable speed, you realy need processor upgrade as Shadow Lady mentioned.
However, you may try using GSdx SSE2 for amd, cdvd plugin of gigaherz, SPU-X2 as sound plugin and LilyPad for the controller. Start using all the speedhacks enabled and if that causes gliches or other problems, experiment with lower settings, but keep everything as high as you can for better speed. Good luck Wink

Thanks, i'll try it.
(05-08-2010, 10:01 PM)Shadow Lady Wrote: Unfortunately you have a very slow CPU for PS2 emulation, what game were you trying to play?
im playing Harvest moon: a wonderful life
im touching 30 fps speed. is that enough?
Please do not double/triple post if it's not necessary.

30FPS on a NTSC game would be half speed :/
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
But pretty good if you use ZEROSPU2 and turn off sound you might get a decent 4-5FPS boostWink
Intel E5700 @3.0Ghz,
Xfx Radeon 5670 1Gb,
4Gb DDR3 Ram,
Microsoft Windows7 Ultimate x86
(05-09-2010, 03:32 PM)Speedy42 Wrote: But pretty good if you use ZEROSPU2 and turn off sound you might get a decent 4-5FPS boostWink

then why not using sp2null? same result bigger speed probably?
OS: Win 7 Ultimate x64 sp1, MoBo: Asus P5QD Turbo, CPU: Q6600 @ 3,0Ghz, RAM: Trancend 2x2gb 6-6-6-18 800 MHz, GPU: HD 4850 1gb.
Pcsx2: Always Latest
Yep.4got it even existed LOL Wink
Intel E5700 @3.0Ghz,
Xfx Radeon 5670 1Gb,
4Gb DDR3 Ram,
Microsoft Windows7 Ultimate x86