Robotech invasion, macross and Transformers
(05-24-2011, 11:19 PM)Wraithier Wrote: hello, new to the forums. agmolteni, can you let me know what settings you are using to play transformes takara? I assume you mean the JP only game? I am trying to play it directly from the disk, I get to the first cutscene where jazz and wheeljack wake up and then I just have a black screen. Maybe my GS Plugin settings are wrong? I'm using 0.9.8. Thanks

Hello,
I used the version 0.9.7 (ver 3878), the transformers game was NTSC-J. I have used the japan bios. But today I tried to run again this game and now it is not working with this configuration, really I do not know why. I have run transformer several time (4 o 5) but today is not working. In this afternoon I try to run it during 3 hours and it happen only one time, but I change the bios for europe version 2001 and used video pluggin 3878 (native). It works near 60 fps. I recommed test bios and video configuration for this game. Good luck!-

update. The pluggin GSZero 0.97 was able to run transformers 1 time but latter I could not run again transformers, it seems to be an inestable game

Sponsored links