Rock Band 2 won't even start - please help =/ =)
Hey, I'm new here so sorry if I ask much but I just wanna post a question. Why the ***** won't this game work ffs? I'm using Pcsx2 0.9.6 and it plays all the other ps2 games that I ripped but when I try to play Rock Band 2 it just shows "Sony Computer Entertainment *****" and the PlayStation 2 letters come up, then the screen goes black. And I've seen footage of RB2 on pcsx2 so it's ***** up in many ways. Goddamn it. I just wanna play this awesome game, any suggestions what should I do? I use Gsdx 890 SSE4.1 Shader3.0, SP2-UX. Dammmmn. =)

Sponsored links

Swear more, maybe it works!
(09-27-2009, 05:59 PM)SMRDcompany Wrote: Hey, I'm new here so sorry if I ask much but I just wanna post a question. Why the ***** won't this game work ffs? I'm using Pcsx2 0.9.6 and it plays all the other ps2 games that I ripped but when I try to play Rock Band 2 it just shows "Sony Computer Entertainment *****" and the PlayStation 2 letters come up, then the screen goes black. And I've seen footage of RB2 on pcsx2 so it's ***** up in many ways. Goddamn it. I just wanna play this awesome game, any suggestions what should I do? I use Gsdx 890 SSE4.1 Shader3.0, SP2-UX. Dammmmn. =)

And have alook a the compatibility list, it may help.

Quote:Swear more, maybe it works!

+1 Laugh
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(09-27-2009, 05:59 PM)SMRDcompany Wrote: Hey, I'm new here so sorry if I ask much but I just wanna post a question. Why the ***** won't this game work ffs? I'm using Pcsx2 0.9.6 and it plays all the other ps2 games that I ripped but when I try to play Rock Band 2 it just shows "Sony Computer Entertainment *****" and the PlayStation 2 letters come up, then the screen goes black. And I've seen footage of RB2 on pcsx2 so it's ***** up in many ways. Goddamn it. I just wanna play this awesome game, any suggestions what should I do? I use Gsdx 890 SSE4.1 Shader3.0, SP2-UX. Dammmmn. =)

If there were only some sort of page somewhere that listed what games worked and didn't work... and if only they were linked to the front page of the website so it'd be easy to find...

Oh wait... http://pcsx2.net/compat.php?&c=r&s1=1&s2...1&s5=1&p=4
[Image: 2748844.png]