Rogue Galaxy Blue Flash
On the opening cutscene of the game every so often the screen flashes blue for a quick second. other then that i am able to get an excellent framerate..here is my graphics plug in settings

Plugin: GSdx 890 (MSVC 15.00, SSE2) 0.1.14
Resolution: Windowed
Renderer: Direct 3D 10 (Hardware)
Interlacing: None
Aspect Ratio: 4:3
D3D internal Res: Native
Texture Filtering: checked
Wait vsync: unchecked
NLOOP hack: grey check in box

Sponsored links

I just tried it and i don't have that problem.

Here's my config
GSdx 1285 SSE41
Direct3D10(hardware)
Interlacing None
Aspect Ratio 4:3
D3D internal res 1024 - 1024
Texture filtering ON
Wait vsync OFF
Edge anti-aliasing ON
Enable output merger blur effect ON
Logarithmic Z (can't change but seems to be checked)
Alpha correction (can't change but seems to be checked)

Linuz Iso CDVD 0.9.0

Speed hacks OFF and advancet/other settings default

I need to ask you one thing sean35...when you first start the game and after you choose your language you can choose between PAL and NTSC right? If so what happens if you chose NTSC? I just get a black screen with NTSC.
[Image: fs.png]
Q9550 @ 3,33GHz Ninja
HD 3850
dunno as i have the NTSC-U version of the game.....where can i get the GSdx 1285?
You can try the latest beta of GSdx which is now 1426 (http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-3031.html) just click on "latest revision : here" .I haven't tried this one but i'm pretty sure it will work =D.

Edit: I just tried it with 1426 rev. Same results before... =)
[Image: fs.png]
Q9550 @ 3,33GHz Ninja
HD 3850
I realize this is an old post but anyway try changing the settings for clamping in VUs fixed the blue flashing for me!
(01-17-2011, 08:07 AM)ante900310 Wrote: I realize this is an old post but anyway try changing the settings for clamping in VUs fixed the blue flashing for me!

I was getting same problem all I changed was VU clamping from none to normal and it works flawlessly. Thanks for the info no matter how late it was it helped me out when I searched Smile
Please do not necro old threads.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD