Rogue Galaxy Bug: Game or Emu?
So I was just walking through Vedan when all the sudden my character appears above the world falling... it did it a few times no problem but the last time I got stuck in the air like this:

[Image: RbSmi0e.jpg]

It has been so many years since I played this game I don't remember if it happened on the PS2? Either way I have to reboot and lose some stuff so im kinda bent Tongue

EDIT: It seems to happen only in the tunnels connecting the larger areas in Myna on Vedan, and by walking back to the beginning I fell back down to the world Laugh So I guess nvm this thread...
Desktop:
Ryzen 7 5800X | MSI MAG CORELIQUID 360R | MSI X570 unify | 32GB DDR4@3600 MHz (14-14-14-34) | EVGA RTX 3070 FTW3 Ultra
1TB + 2TB WD Black SN770 | Windows 11 Pro x64

Sponsored links

Could you reproduce the issue with all different combinations of FPU/VU clamping/rounding modes ?

Quote:EDIT: It seems to happen only in the tunnels connecting the larger areas in Myna on Vedan, and by walking back to the beginning I fell back down to the world Laugh So I guess nvm this thread...

Oh.. so is this behavior intended ? Never mind me then Tongue
It's a known bug. Not sure what causes it or why, but some sorta clamping combination mostly fixes it. If you search the forums you'll find lots of threads about it, including my own Tongue
According to the compatibility list setting vu clamping to positive fixes it. I just tried that, and it doesn't work :o I can still fly off the world
Desktop:
Ryzen 7 5800X | MSI MAG CORELIQUID 360R | MSI X570 unify | 32GB DDR4@3600 MHz (14-14-14-34) | EVGA RTX 3070 FTW3 Ultra
1TB + 2TB WD Black SN770 | Windows 11 Pro x64
Doesn't remove the issue completely but should cause it to less often enough for you to do what you need to do in the area before moving on in the game. Unless things have change recently since we went looking for fixes a year or more ago if I remember right.
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Rogue-Gal...ley-glitch

This may help if you wish to avoid the bug from happening. It's not perfect but you should be able to get around relatively safe.

http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Possible-...ain-glitch

And this is a subsequent thread with a fix that works. Sometimes Tongue (Probably the one Carsomyr mentioned)