Rogue Galaxy Graphical Glitch
(04-30-2013, 02:53 PM)The Old Refuge Wrote: to make sure that the option above is available download the latest version here :

http://buildbot.orphis.net/pcsx2/index.p...indows-x86

thanks old refuge,appreciate it Smile
yeah u can download latest svn from the link that old refuge provided !!

Sponsored links

TY for the effort guys, but the gamefix only works with FMV's, so not the cutscenes that are running on the game engine.

I did quite some research, I'm not the only one with this problem and sadly there isn't really a permanent solution. I guess it isn't really a major glitch and maybe that's why it isn't solved all this time. It's just the screen getting bright and a bit blurry when the camera zooms out during cutscenes. (when using hardware mode)
The glitches during gameplay are fixable and I did manage to fix them as you can see on the picture that I posted.
I forgot to mention, my problem may be a known bloom glitch.

During gameplay there is actually 1 glitch, whenever I use an ability that gives you a glowing aura the aura splits in 2 and it's like a white shadow is fighting right next to you. I didn't mention this, because it didn't bother me too much, but this may be the problem that's causing the glitch during the cutscenes too. This glitch only happens in hardware mode and the offset HW-hacks do not solve this issue.

Here is the glitch, you can see it clearly:

[Image: glowingauraglitch_zpsa0592dba.png]
bloom glitch how about to skip render them try skipdraw hack from 1 - 10 in HW hacks ( tick that box in GSDX and click configure and you will see "skipdraw" test values from 1 to 10 and test it in sperated
)
Yes skipdraw 1 seems to have solved the issue on the picture above, but I have to play the game a little bit to see if the glitch during cutscenes is also fixed.

At least now I fixed every graphical glitch during gameplay, ty for the tip Smile
no problem Smile ( test from 1 -10 also in cutscene ) better make a savestate before a cut scene to load a game just before that Smile
Hmm, Skipdraw 1 makes my emu crash at random times.

EDIT: Or not, It crashed again without skipdraw, I better restart my laptop.
Lol What are you sure that's quite weird never had this before since it's only a plugin configuration not core ,,,,

ARE you sure that Skipdraw is the cause !
Ok, apparently my laptop was the problem. It's solved now after restarting it.
so what about the fuc*ing Cutscene problem Tongue