Rogue Galaxy PAL - WS problem on XSX
Hi all,

i really do hope i did pick the right spot to post this.

As the title says, i have a problem with proper widescreen when playing Rogue Galaxy PAL on XSX using the pcsx2-standalone version. Everything is stretched when set to 16:9 ratio. I already tested almost every option i could find, problem remains. Other games i tested work perfectly with widescreen hacks activated.

On Windows i use pcsx2-v1.7.0-dev-1170-gb60765e97-windows-x86 and widescreen works perfect on Rogue Galaxy PAL.

Can someone give me a hint how to fix this, or (if this is not the right place to ask for XSX-support) help me where to maybe get some help?

TY very much!

Sponsored links

(09-26-2022, 06:00 PM)shadedEye Wrote: Hi all,

i really do hope i did pick the right spot to post this.

As the title says, i have a problem with proper widescreen when playing Rogue Galaxy PAL on XSX using the pcsx2-standalone version. Everything is stretched when set to 16:9 ratio. I already tested almost every option i could find, problem remains. Other games i tested work perfectly with widescreen hacks activated.

On Windows i use pcsx2-v1.7.0-dev-1170-gb60765e97-windows-x86 and widescreen works perfect on Rogue Galaxy PAL.

Can someone give me a hint how to fix this, or (if this is not the right place to ask for XSX-support) help me where to maybe get some help?

TY very much!

there is no official version for XSX, and we don't support it.
sorry. ask the authors
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(09-26-2022, 06:07 PM)jesalvein Wrote: there is no official version for XSX, and we don't support it.
sorry. ask the authors

Ok, TY for the info!!