Rogue Galaxy USA No Characters Shadow!
Exclamation 
When playing Rogue Galaxy USA version i see there is no Characters Shadows at all when using DX-Hardware.
And when changing it to DX-Software it shows up but have some white lines on it, also it will be very very slow to play it in this mod.

Also the video cutscene in Chapter6 the guide
Myna-Near Angela's Bar
is blinks ( show every 5 sec black screen with subtitle is shown ), tried all settings a available but with no luck!

Tried latest beta releases and also the last pcsx2 from your site also the svn release but all the same to me.

Any fix for it?

Sponsored links

Typically, some effects can be missed (usually shadows!) or emulated incorrectly in hardware mode.

The only guaranteed fix for this (currently) is to play this in software rendering, although enabling the offset hack may work ( - if you really want shadows, you could try enabling frameskipping while using software rendering by setting those options via the Config>Emulation Settings>GS tab.
Want to contribute? Don't know how? Check out the PCSX2 Wiki page!

Keep safe with MyWOT.

I have everything...
(08-12-2011, 10:36 AM)MyDreamName Wrote: Typically, some effects can be missed (usually shadows!) or emulated incorrectly in hardware mode.

The only guaranteed fix for this (currently) is to play this in software rendering, although enabling the offset hack may work ( - if you really want shadows, you could try enabling frameskipping while using software rendering by setting those options via the Config>Emulation Settings>GS tab.

Software is very slow, even if enabling speedhacks it will be slow.
And using framskipping is not good at all!
It make the cutscenes is unwatchable...

What can I say? You can't expect the emulator to be perfect at this stage - or really any stage. Sorry.

Keep safe with MyWOT.

I have everything...
(08-12-2011, 11:04 AM)MyDreamName Wrote: What can I say? You can't expect the emulator to be perfect at this stage - or really any stage. Sorry.

hmmmm i know....

I have thinking about the PS2 hardware, it's very low, so if the developers of PCSX2 can make a software that can run all the games just like the PS2 system.... I know it maybe impossible, but the PS2 run all games with no problem, so the idea is about the PS2 software itself and not the hardware!
Because the computers are very high in compare with the PS2 hardware.
Also the PS3 run PS2 games on it! (FAT model)

Do you agree with me?

and thanks for your help Smile
(08-12-2011, 11:15 AM)leecherman Wrote: hmmmm i know....

I have thinking about the PS2 hardware, it's very low, so if the developers of PCSX2 can make a software that can run all the games just like the PS2 system.... I know it maybe impossible, but the PS2 run all games with no problem, so the idea is about the PS2 software itself and not the hardware!
Because the computers are very high in compare with the PS2 hardware.
Also the PS3 run PS2 games on it! (FAT model)

Do you agree with me?

and thanks for your help Smile

Emulation requires 10-20x the power of the machiene that your emulating

Well, that's for ~95% compatibility...

If you want an absolute 100% compatibility, then imagine this: A 100% emulator runs Pong at 10-20 FPS on the most powerful machine. Not making this one up.

Keep safe with MyWOT.

I have everything...
Well that's emulating down the physical level which while cool tends to be overkill and in no way possible for anything relatively modern and won't be for decades. Tongue
thanks you all for your replies...
hope in future to play all games at full speed without any problems.