Rogue Galaxy problem
here I have a strange problem with rogue galaxy when he's Supper for Children I have a similar image
I use plugins GSdx_ShadeBoost_V4 as it just seem moved on cr colors are better is the game has become more fluid is stable, it seems, but I do not understand Japanese too):
FYI the old GDSX that it is not comin like the new plugins
[Image: 39019364.png]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

oups software mode
although he still has some texture problems I think it was because of the color panel
[Image: uhhx.png]

i5 750 4.3 ghz
noctua nh-d14
toxic 5850 x 2
asus sabertooth
2x2 gb ddr3 g-skill pc 12800
corsair 650 tx
seagate 1 tb raid 0

Sponsored links

this modified version of gsdx isn't something we will support.
ask the creator.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
ok but there is still great but I do not see the problem too because it's open source (:
even if it has become essential for any games as I wait 2 Valkirs profile graph problems disappear but native resolution videos are almost ps2 quality that shook possible pcsx2 detected the video for the past native resolution automatically during gameplay ?
thank you

I will like to work on emu but since the tutorial I think I will lose myself and moved to a catastrophic (:
again I do not know anything in computer language Glare
i5 750 4.3 ghz
noctua nh-d14
toxic 5850 x 2
asus sabertooth
corsair 650 tx
seagate 1 tb raid 0
fine.

did you at least try with the latest plugins pack ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
I just so happened to have tried Rogue Galaxy yesterday and I get the same problem. I looked on the forums and the bug tracker and this is a known issue that has persisted for a long time in PCSX2 it seems. One of the dev's on the bug tracker a while ago posted something about not being able to fix it BUT you can enable hacks with GDSX (edit .ini to set EnableHacks to 1), then change "Skipdraw Hack" to 3 (try 1, 2, or 4 if three doesn't work).

Setting Skipdraw Hack to 3 will lose the Sepia effect but it will allow the scene to render properly. Sort of annoying to have to do this for all the flashback/dream sequences but such is life for now.

Source: http://code.google.com/p/pcsx2/issues/detail?id=607#c5
ok thank
i5 750 4.3 ghz
noctua nh-d14
toxic 5850 x 2
asus sabertooth
corsair 650 tx
seagate 1 tb raid 0
[quote='cloud50' pid='145614' dateline='1291032604']
ok thank you it's better if you had Frezzer rarely like my video at first it seems less important with new plugins

http://www.youtube.com/user/calipo50?fea...DkbHxgiW-I
whatever is sheathing the hack is too screwed up the game the way software is better it gives the impression of an old film I set the F9 key on my joystick with xpad
for me it is the best PS2 controller I have the impression of being on a ps2 Smile
but I have the turbo mode on it I just had to quickly leave the press comment
[Image: 84129735.jpg]

the hack works fine under Valkirs profile more colorful line during the scene and the projection of shadow during the fighting Biggrin

i5 750 4.3 ghz
noctua nh-d14
toxic 5850 x 2
asus sabertooth
corsair 650 tx
seagate 1 tb raid 0