Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rogue galaxy controller problem
Hi all, as title suggests, i have a problem with RG, this is the only game where i have encountered this problem. i have tried 2 plugins, lilypad and ssspsx. if i use lilypad, the direction buttons don't work at all, but the other buttons work without a problem. if i use ssspsx i can go left and right, but still no forw and backw. and again the other buttons work. i'm afraid that this game needs analog controlls, what my gamepad doesn't have, i have a simple gamepad, logitech precision. cheap but very reliable, i'm using it for more than 3 years now. anyway, do i have chance to fix this problem?

Sponsored links

(11-03-2013, 12:31 AM)Feri30 Wrote: Hi all, as title suggests, i have a problem with RG, this is the only game where i have encountered this problem. i have tried 2 plugins, lilypad and ssspsx. if i use lilypad, the direction buttons don't work at all, but the other buttons work without a problem. if i use ssspsx i can go left and right, but still no forw and backw. and again the other buttons work. i'm afraid that this game needs analog controlls, what my gamepad doesn't have, i have a simple gamepad, logitech precision. cheap but very reliable, i'm using it for more than 3 years now. anyway, do i have chance to fix this problem?

You can assign digital controls to the analog stick.

I.E. I assume your controller has a directional pad? You can assign it to the stick in lilypad. Have you tried this?
[Image: ov4]
Gaming: Intel i7 3770k @ 4.2Ghz | R9 290 | 16GB RAM | 480GB(240GB+240GB RAID0) SSD | 3 TB HDD | 1 TB HDD | 500GB HDD
Server: AMD FX 6300 @ 4.4Ghz | GTX 670 | 16GB RAM | 240GB SSD | 320GB HDD
PCSX2 General Troubleshooting FAQ
ok, i have no idea why i didnt tried that, thank you, it works, it's a bit hard to move around the camera tho, i need to get used to it