Rogue galaxy stretched/thin characters.
I just started playing Rogue Galaxy again today after leaving it for a few months (Yes, I started a new game) and I couldn't help but realise that the character models sometimes looks stretched and then turns normal again and then stretch again. It doesn't happen all the time, it just happens often. It's bugging me, can anyone help?

Here's an example,
This is the "stretched" desert claw
[Image: Long_desert_claw.png]

While this is the normal desert claw
[Image: Normal_desert_claw.png]

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Sponsored links

Did you change the window resolution from 4:3 to 16:9?
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
Do you perhaps have a widescreen patch of sorts in place?
Nobbs66, I didn't. And the weird thing is that, only the character models stretch. Other stuff like the buildings and environments doesn't.

Coornio, I don't even know what a widescreen patch is.
Check that "Enable widescreen patches" is not on in the System menu.

But I don't think that's it... I'm not sure what's going on here.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
Yup. It's not checked.

EDIT: Btw, I downloaded the latest revision r5350 if I'm not mistaken and tried it using that. It works perfectly. I must've messed up some settings on the old one.

Well, thanks for the reply guys. Smile
Lose weight now! Instant slimming today with our PCSX2 SHAKE-IT program! Just shakey shake shake and away you go to a new THIN you! =D

But yeah that's awesome Smile

EDIT: I wonder if anyone caught the FFX-2 reference.
(01-20-2014, 12:49 AM)darkwraith007 Wrote: Lose weight now! Instant slimming today with our PCSX2 SHAKE-IT program! Just shakey shake shake and away you go to a new THIN you! =D

But yeah that's awesome Smile

I was THIS close to reporting you after reading the first 3 letters Tongue