Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Romanian Speaking Members
Hy everybody...
I want to know how many romanian speaking and writing members are on forum becose I don`t have a very good english and if i don`t know something to ask them in romanian
Ty`

Sponsored links

(03-07-2009, 03:51 PM)memmorexx Wrote: Hy everybody...
I want to know how many romanian speaking and writing members are on forum becose I don`t have a very good english and if i don`t know something to ask them in romanian
Ty`

eu sunt romanTongue si as vrea sa stiu dak ma poti ajuta sa imi fac setarile..Tongue2
This is an english forum ONLY. If you want to talk in your native language use PMs or you will get warned for it.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(03-15-2009, 02:37 PM)Bositman Wrote: This is an english forum ONLY. If you want to talk in your native language use PMs or you will get warned for it.

but this is a off topic section..and the title was romanian speaking members...anyway can you help me to one thing...i do everithing as you said on the guide and at the end its give me the error "cdvdOpenNVM: Error creating bios\SCPH-70004_BIOS_V12_PAL_200.NVM. and the its exit...i use last version of pcsx2 v0.9.6 and i have a laptop MSI GX720 with Intel® Centrino® 2 Processor at 2.26, 4GB ram , windows vista ultimate, video card G-Force 9600 GT at 512 MB ..and i have bios files europe v2..can you help me..Sad pleaseeeeeeee
run as admin? Glare
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja